Your Gift Counts
It is only through the generous support of alumni, parents, currents rowers, and friends of the program that we can continue this mission and further elevate Bucknell as a top destination for collegiate rowing.
Your Gift to the Men’s Crew Team:
- Ensures the continuity of the program
- Is an investment in the development of student athletes
- A controlling stake in the program’s legacy
How To Give
The Men’s Crew team has the following funds:
- Club Varsity – Men’s Crew for general operating costs
- Bucknell University Men’s Crew Endowment Fund for the Men’s Crew endowment
Tax deductible gifts can be made to the program through the following methods:
Credit card and donations can be made through the university’s online giving portal.
Checks made payable to ‘Bucknell University’ can be mailed to:
301 Market Street, Suite #2
Lewisburg, PA 17837
Many employers will match any charitable contributions made by their employees. Find out if your employer matches gifts here.
Transferring securities is a potentially tax advantageous way to give back to the program. Details on how to transfer securities can be found here.
For any questions or to discuss supporting a specific expense, please reach out to Coach Wolleben.