We hope you are planning to join the team in Oak Ridge, Tennessee for ACRAs. We need to know your plans for dinners on Saturday and Sunday, May 21-22. Athlete meals are funded from the parent tent fund. You and your family are invited to join the team for one or both of these meals, but meals for family members are at your own expense. If you can only join the team for one meal, make it the team dinner and banquet on Sunday, May 22.
By Tuesday, 4/26, you should:
- Let us know via SignUp Genius whether you are traveling to ACRAs, and whether you would like to eat dinner with the team on 5/21 and/or 5/22
- Send payment in full to our treasurer Paul Puleo
How to Pay for Meals
Payments must be received by midnight on 4/26. Your options for sending payment:
- Send payment by Venmo to @Paul-Puleo
- Mail a check made payable to Paul Puleo to:
5 Round Hill Place
Chappaqua, NY 10514
You do not need to pay for your athlete’s meals, since tent fund contributions will cover them. You will need to pay for all other family members. Payments will be made immediately to the vendors, so unfortunately these payments are non-refundable if you change your plans.
5/21 Team Dinner
Venue Calhoun's Oak Ridge 100 Melton Lake Peninsula Oak Ridge, TN Time 6-8pm Cost $50/person Dress Casual Alcohol Bar available, on your own tab
5/22 Team Banquet and Senior Graduation
Venue The Pavilion at Hunter Valley Farm 9133 Hunter Valley Lane Knoxville, TN Time 6-10pm (appetizers served 6:15-6:45, dinner at 7:00) Cost $80/person Dress Semi-formal Alcohol No alcohol, no BYOB (prohibited by TN law)
Note: the facility has strict rules about nothing being thrown in the lake at the small beach/sand area, including people!
- Team dinner on Friday, 5/20 is for athletes only
- Team lunches on Friday-Saturday-Sunday will be just for athletes, so plan to buy/bring lunch on your own when you’re at the race course